Bellevue’s lunch program (Lunch Bunch) is excited to offer BSFCS families hot lunch options organized and implemented by volunteers through the PTO. Included in this page are instructions for ordering quarterly through our online ordering system, descriptions of the lunches and our local vendors, and a calendar view of the lunches for the current quarter. Please support our vendors when you can, as they give us the best pricing they can to accommodate our program! Also, a huge thank you to Rod Kalpakoff for providing our online ordering program!
Your order will be placed online and payments are made by check payable to BSFCS PTO, or by cash with your child’s name, and placed in the Lunch Bunch envelope in the front office folder tree. Your total for your order will be indicated when you place your order. Assistance with payment for lunch is available through the Free and Reduced Lunch Application (from first day packets, or inquire in the office). Questions or comments, contact Carrie Gorton at 805.801.7008.
NOTE: Please keep in mind scheduled field trips when ordering lunches.
Online Ordering Instructions
Please Note: After the ordering deadline has passed, the online ordering system will be switched to a read-only format and no further changes will be allowed.
- This is a secure site requiring login. Username and Password were emailed to all BSFCS parents. If you need the login information resent to you, please contact Lisa or Merri in the front office. If you are having issues logging in, please contact Carrie Gorton.
- Once logged in, click on the Students tab (or you may go there automatically).
- Towards the left top you will see a pulldown menu labeled “View.” Select the Forum list for your child in this pulldown.
- A student list will appear. Click on your child’s name.
- There should be 3 menus for your child, one for each month of the quarter.
- Click “Edit” next to each month to order lunches for that month.
- Take a good look at this page. It lists the menu items by day of the month on the right. Click through the checkboxes to select all items you wish to order for that month. Notice at the top of the page there are modification options for “No Sauce,” “No Meat” and “Substitute ALL pasta w/large Caesar Salad.” If these options are selected, they will apply to ALL orders for your child.
- Click “Save” when done.
- Complete these steps for all three months.
- Notice after saving your selections, the field “Lunch Orders – Amount Due BSFCS” gets updated on the Student’s page.
- If you have more than one child, select each child’s forum from the dropdown at the top and follow the same steps to place the orders for additional children. Add and note the total due for all three children.
- Log out under the Bellevue icon at the top right side of page.
- Write a check to BSFCS PTO, drop it off in the Lunch Bunch envelope in the office and you are done!
Menu Descriptions & Options
More Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
All lunches will include 1-2 servings of fruits and/or vegetables. If the menu item does not specifically list the fruit, vegetable or side salad, one will be provide based on what is fresh and in season, possible acquired from local farmers or even from our own school garden, where possible. Organic produce will be purchased where available at a cost-effective price.
Our lunches are available in vegetarian options. When placing your order, click the “No Meat” box at the top of the order on each month. If you click on the “No Meat” box, these are the vegetarian alternatives that will be served:
- Pasta will have sauce, but no meat
- Cheese enchilada is the vegetarian alternative to chicken taco
- Chicken quesadilla will have cheese only
If you prefer pasta without sauce, please click the “No Sauce” box on each month page when ordering online. The No Sauce option will include butter and grated cheese for your lunch.
Substitute All Pasta with Large Caesar Salad
If you prefer to substitute a (Chicken) Caesar Salad for the pasta menu item, please click the “Substitute ALL pasta w/large Caesar Salad” box on each month page when ordering online. The salad will come with dressing and parmesan cheese, with optional chicken and croutons to add upon serving.
A container of plain 2% milk may be purchased for $.50 each through purchasing a punch card in $10 increments that will be held at the lunch service area.
Volunteers Always Needed!
Parent Volunteers are needed to pick up and/or serve. This is a fun way to get to know the kids and school community, and to contribute to the success of one of our many volunteer programs at Bellevue. Please consider being a part of the Lunch Bunch Crew – contact Carrie Gorton at (805) 801-7008 to volunteer.