One of the cornerstones of our school is the belief that education is a cooperative process involving students, teachers, parents and the greater community. The governance structure of the school – a Governing Board assisted by an Advisory Council – reflects this cooperative spirit. The Bellevue-Santa Fe Governing Board is comprised of six voting members with representatives from the school staff, a respected community member, and the parents or family of students. The Governing Board’s primary function is to make and oversee policy concerning the operation of the school, including budget development, charter accountability and revision, and bylaws.
Governing Board 2017/2018
- Holly Warrick, Administrative Representative
- Kevin Ashworth, Teacher Representative and Secretary
- Dena Udlock, Teacher Representative
- Marc Lebed, Community Member and Board President
- Lea Payne Scott, Parent Representative
- Stephanie Purvis, Parent Representative and Treasurer
- Rob Rijnen, Parent Representative
Upcoming Governing Board Meetings
Meetings generally are held the first Thursday of the month and start at 4:00PM in Red Forum. Check individual agendas or email notifications, as dates and times may change. Final dates and agendas are emailed to parents before each meeting.